Finally working on the Duster!

-

gliderider06

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
After nearly 2-1/2 years sitting outside under a cover, I brought the Duster in and got to work. I have 2 days to work on it then back out she goes for a few weeks. I hope to have it running by winter.
20191007_093351.jpg
20191007_150740.jpg
20191007_151154.jpg

slow progress is better than no progress. I have been slowly putting my barracuda together for 3 years so I know how it is to not be able to just work straight through on something. Its looking great so far!

I hear you! Sometimes life gets in the way and motivation is hard to come by. Depending on circumstances. Happened to me just recently. Tore upper end of 360 for a cam swap. Went at it full force on teardown then now putting back together @ a snails pace but it's coming along!!

My Duster is working on 8 or 9 years! just about got the tru k floor welded in now.

Life happens, literally! My son was born 3 years ago and shortly after I painted the jambs and engine bay. Pushed it outside. Covered it up and left it. Last year I built the motor, and slowly continued to gather parts to do the car.
I lost motivation to work on it and rather spend time with him. I plan on 1or 2 days a month with the car and see what that brings me.

Life happens, literally! My son was born 3 years ago and shortly after I painted the jambs and engine bay. Pushed it outside. Covered it up and left it. Last year I built the motor, and slowly continued to gather parts to do the car.
I lost motivation to work on it and rather spend time with him. I plan on 1or 2 days a month with the car and see what that brings me.
I hear you. I have a 19 year old a 14 year old and an 11 month old so that stalled my project for sure. Good luck with the build !

-
Back