Finally!

-

Craig NY

Reaction score
Well I can finally consider myself a real member of the Mopar family! After what felt like an eternity of waiting i am the proud owner of this 1973 Plymouth Duster, here are a few pics of her in my driveway at last!!!! Now I can change my sig! LOL!!
000_1052.jpg

000_1053.jpg

000_1050.jpg

Welcome to the world of Mopars. Now you will be looking for your second one. Looks like a god start, You should have allot of fun with that one.

Craig NY said:
Well I can finally consider myself a real member of the Mopar family...... LOL!!

Congratulations and welcome to the family Craig! If you don't mind, where did you get it and how much?

Craig NY said:
She needs work no doubt, but its a good starting point!
congratulation Craig NY !!! :thumbup:
As you know I am still looking.
One day I will change my sig.
That 73 Duster look's very nice and sound's like all you need is wheel's.

Now the fun begins :toothy7:

Congrats Craig, That is one nice lookin duster. Sounds like it has some good power under the hood too! Have you done any burnouts yet?

No burnouts yet for me, but the guy i bought it from did one with me in the car, non sure grip, but it roasted the one tire nicley and we wipped a nice fishtail!!

The car runs well. In a week or so once i get it registered, ill get it over to my Mechanics shop and well start our plans for world domination......Bawahaha!

Cool! Nice to have another 73 onboard. And hey, don't worry about it needing work.......they all need work. That's the thing about this addiction, you're NEVER through. Congrats buddy.

-
Back