find my vert

-

el5dart

Reaction score
i would dump my dart project if i could find my old 69 barracuda. maybe somebody knows how to find it. the vin is bh27f98100979 the pictures are from back in the late 80s. the car had zero rust when i had it. i seem to have gotten rusty compared to these pictures these days.

IMG_0272_zpsxdbm5qze.jpg
IMG_0271_zpsxxt7p2uj.jpg

with those distinctive wheels, unusual rear spoiler, it shouldn't be hard to remember. Where were you located when you sold it?

Wow, that would have to be the lowest VIN I have seen on a 69 'Vert. Mine is 130xxx and a slant six car, California car. I try and keep a mental note of some of these. I should actually sit down one day and catalog them. I'm not sure if there is a registry for them but that would be handy too.

i didnt know much about mopars back then except i liked them. the car i had before this one was a 69 340s 4 speed air con power steering power disc brake deluxe saddle interior buckets console with the wrap around hurst shifter notchback. turns out there were only 5 or less made of those and i didnt know any better. i stole all the 4 speed setup out of that car and put it in the convertible.

that wing i got it at the 1988/87 mopar nationals for 50 bucks. i dont know what it originally came off of but it fit the barracuda perfect. the conquest seats fit in there killer too.

the 340s i had before the convertible was the same color. back then i liked it ok. but nowdays i like that color a whole lot more.

-
Back