Find Out Where Cops Are Lurking

-

GoFish

Have impressive member
Reaction score
http://www.speedtrap.org/

A friend of mine just posted this on facebook. Very neat site where you can sort by state and city, and find out where your local cops are set up for speed traps or other moving violations. Could be handy for when you get the urge to blow the carbon out. :burnout:

The upside to living here in the boonies is that most of the towns I drive through don't even have a police force, and most roads are too remote to make speedtraps worth the time. The downside is, this leads to roving packs of bored county and state cops who can (and will) appear anywhere, any time. :angry3:

The upside to living here in the boonies is that most of the towns I drive through don't even have a police force, and most roads are too remote to make speedtraps worth the time. The downside is, this leads to roving packs of bored county and state cops who can (and will) appear anywhere, any time. :angry3:

Thats how it is here where I live too. Just the one main HWY and the cops rome at will. There are a few places I have found they like to sit and wait but it is kind of random.

Living in Lynnwood, there are traffic cams all over so all the cops are free to deal with speeders. My car is so visible though, i stay well behaved. Always find a good freeway on ramp to test my carb though.

I looked at a town about a mile south of here and found, one at each end of town. they like hiding behind a mack that sits at a honda place on the south end of town.

-
Back