Finnally got some pictures

-

amzchad

Reaction score
Well here are pictures of the car i found just sitting there. All i know is that its a 67 firebird. I dont know what transmission anything. It does say 326 on the hood but wasnt able to clarify it as i couldnt find out how to get the hood open if my life depended on it but these are the pictures i was able to get with the time i had. What can you tell me about the car and how much is it worth and so on.

Seats are perfect

i think there are parts in the trunk to

Thanks

Chad

Mopar or no car

I am looking at this car for resale to fund my dart

downsized_0902091905[1].jpg

downsized_0902091905a[1].jpg

DSCN1354.jpg

DSCN1355.jpg

DSCN1356.jpg

DSCN1357.jpg

DSCN1358.jpg

DSCN1359.jpg

DSCN1363.jpg

DSCN1364.jpg

its a 67, i can tell you that much. 68 and up don't have the vent wing windows. The 326 was the small pontiac v-8 for the time. Looks very solid! Have you bought it?

I have a '68 250 OHC inline-six Sprint motor (very rare - factory 4bbl and dual exhaust) and matching BOP Powerglide trans if you want to clone it into a Sprint Firebird.

-Tim

Nice car.....If the price is right!!

The hood latch may be found thru the opening of the lower valance to the left of the license plate....I think. :toothy10:

i think they are coil spring cars and what yousee on the left is the track bar

its not mine yet still trying to work it all out but i may fix it up get it all running and cleaned up repaired then sell it and the owner and i split the profit

I had a '67 hard top years ago. they are leaf sprung and you probably have a powerglide behind that 326 if its an auto.

Check out that trunk pan really good as they are the most common rust areas along with the lower rear quarters. looks pretty good in the pics though.

pop the hood and get some pics. reach your hand up where the opening is for the turn signals and feel for the L shaped arm and pull forward. drivers side if I remember right.

What's been said so far is fairly correct. To open the hood, reach around behind the right side of the license plate (as you stand in front) and you will find the lever.
Value? That's a good question. Does it run? Does it drive? Has the top leaked and allowed some rot to set in? How bad is the RF where it has been hit? Any bondo in it?
If you weren't so damn far away I would like to be interested in it...
C

Nice car.....If the price is right!!

The hood latch may be found thru the opening of the lower valance to the left of the license plate....I think. :toothy10:

looked all over the front of the car didnt find anything nothing in the car either

its a trick haha

What's been said so far is fairly correct. To open the hood, reach around behind the right side of the license plate (as you stand in front) and you will find the lever.
Value? That's a good question. Does it run? Does it drive? Has the top leaked and allowed some rot to set in? How bad is the RF where it has been hit? Any bondo in it?
If you weren't so damn far away I would like to be interested in it...
C
looks to be the original paint

didnt see any rot on the floor as the body plugs are out

didnt really see any rot anywere just some surface rust in a few places

what is the ballpark price he's asking?
check ebay for a value also.
unless this thing is buried--- I'm sure it's not give away price.

it looks to have a new gas tank
How many board members here look at every back yard/covered shed.

-
Back