Fire Hazard

-
1966 dart wagon said:
ha well man do i got a story, last nov 05 i burned my arm as some of you remember, well its still healing, i got light 3rd degree burns and had to get skin graphs definably i something you don't wanna experience.

o yeah its bad, especially when under your prized classic car :(

we used 5 yes, 5 extinguishers to put out the dart...still no luck gas is a b!tch to put out. 3 fire trucks showed up shortly after, burned a lil on my dads shop, burned his sign and melted 2 of the 4 plastic windows in the door.

its been about a year and 3 months

Wasn't that whole deal due to a incandescent trouble light/spilled gas if I remember correctly?

Glad to to see you're healing up well, but sorry that you had to go through it at all. :sad1:

About 5 years ago a stranger pulled in to my drive way and his wheel well on the drivers side was on fire. Socket my dog sounded his alarm and When I looked out side
I could see it on fire!! Grabbed the Kitchen fire extinguisher and ran to the drive way.
before I sot there he opened the hood and scorched his arm hair.
I put it write out.The Plastics on the fender was black and melted.Not sure what started the fire but it was burning pretty good.

Keep two in the shop and one in the house

memike.1 said:
About 5 years ago a stranger pulled in to my drive way and his wheel well on the drivers side was on fire. Socket my dog sounded his alarm and When I looked out side
I could see it on fire!! Grabbed the Kitchen fire extinguisher and ran to the drive way.
before I sot there he opened the hood and scorched his arm hair.
I put it write out.The Plastics on the fender was black and melted.Not sure what started the fire but it was burning pretty good.

Keep two in the shop and one in the house

good old fords.. selfcombustable.. i know i know you didnt say ford but i just know, im psychic about these kinda things

-
Back