Fire N The Hole !

-

The Cuda

Reaction score
We are getting close to firing up this 400/512 with the 440 source stroker kit. We would like to get some spark plug recommendations from you fellas. 10.5:1 75cc Aluminum Bull Dog MW ported heads. Pistons are -24 dish.Comp cam XR292R. MSD. 1050 Dom. Indy MW window intake. TTI 2". This will be mainly driver on the street in an area with very little stop n go traffic. Will probably mix a little 110 with the good 91 oct. IF,, you need any more info let me know.
Thanks, D.y

We are getting close to firing up this 400/512 with the 440 source stroker kit. We would like to get some spark plug recommendations from you fellas. 10.5:1 75cc Aluminum Bull Dog MW ported heads. Pistons are -24 dish.Comp cam XR292R. MSD. 1050 Dom. Indy MW window intake. TTI 2". This will be mainly driver on the street in an area with very little stop n go traffic. Will probably mix a little 110 with the good 91 oct. IF,, you need any more info let me know.
Thanks, D.y
Hey Cuda I'v been running E-3 plugs in my mild street 340 for 3 years now and am very happy with them , little pricey but I feel well worth it. Hope it helps.

Hey Cuda I'v been running E-3 plugs in my mild street 340 for 3 years now and am very happy with them , little pricey but I feel well worth it. Hope it helps.
FOG,, pricey,, yes ! I would like to avoid that,ha. Trying to narrow this down sooo, it does not get to "pricey" as some of these plugs are higher n ah cats back. thanks, D.y

i used Autolite 3924 in my small block and think they are listed for big block also.

i used Autolite 3924 in my small block and think they are listed for big block also.
---------------------
about the same build as mine. ngk 7 so far, in mine. not running mixed gas, just 91 oct. real gas. plugs look a hair rich, but about the right heat range. can lean it down w/ the f.i. tho. what gears u running ?

I use champion rj-12yc I believe they are, no issues yet.

Last edited:
I use champion rj-12yc I believe they are, no issues yet.
Hi FB, The gears are 373:1 for now.We have the corn gas in this county but next door they still sell 91 oct. minus the corn, at least that's what we're lead to believe. Just a short ride but,there's a rather long stretch of straight country road where we do some WOT tests. rc-12yc that has been suggested sounds like a start. C61cx or ngk5671a-9 too maybe ?? Alot will depend on the type of driving. Today,,isn't like 1964 when I kept it at WOT all the time ! And, we had some Great pump Gas. Thanks everyone, D.y

-
Back