Firebird seats

-

75slant6

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Has anyone tried putting 82-92 firebird or camaro seats in an A? The front seats are insanely comfortable and recline almost flat back!! The rear seat folds down and the lower part of the rear seat is split (for 2 people only) for the high transmission tunnels in those cars but I was thinkin that'd be perfect for a custom full-length console!! What y'all think??

I figure it would slow your car down so bad it wouldn't be worth it..

I figure it would slow your car down so bad it wouldn't be worth it..

Hahah. The back seat would be a long shot, a lot of fab, need to see what the width is. The front seats can be done just need to drill holes and fab some brackets

I have Camaro seats in my Dart.

I do not like them... but they were there when I bought it. They do fold nearly flat back though, but it's not as cool as like a Rambler American or a HOnda CRv. But comfortable? Yes.

I'll trade you for a set of Mopar seats, or a bench. lol

I've got a 92 'bird that I'm parting out and sadly I sold the driver seat :( but other than that I have the whole set. They're comfortable as all get out!!! I'd get em recovered in black vinyl or leather tho. The back seat would need some custom interior panels as the seat is narrower than an A bench but once I ever get me an A again I'm gonna try to make something work. Like I said, maybe try a full-length console:cheers:

-
Back