Fired up the Demon today!!

-

Hadahemi

Reaction score
I finally got a chance to mess around with the 72 today, a new ignition module (thanks a million 74 duster) and she fired right up!! It'll take a little tuning and a new master cylinder, but some road time shouldnt be too far off. Heres the funny part... apparently an industrious mouse decided the tailpipe would be a great place to store his acorns since the car hasnt been run in over a year. Check out the pic of my driveway after she fired up!! LOL, acorns blowin out the exhaust all over the place!! Kewl. I also threw in a couple pics of pullin the engine out of the 70 Dart a few days ago, theres a story behind that one too, but will save it for another day.

stuff 032 (Small).jpg

stuff 027 (Small).jpg

stuff 008 (Small).jpg

stuff 010 (Small).jpg

Freakin hillarious!!:toothy10:
... acorns blowin out the exhaust all over the place!! Kewl....

Could be worse, when I fired mine up after 8 months of sitting....(I had forgotten to tighten the top rad hose) I walked around to the front to hear the engine purr...I'm standing there all smiles when.. blooosh.. rad hose popped off and soaked me and the engine bay...:angry7:

Heres the funny part... apparently an industrious mouse decided the tailpipe would be a great place to store his acorns since the car hasnt been run in over a year. Check out the pic of my driveway after she fired up!! LOL, acorns blowin out the exhaust all over the place!! Kewl.

Damn mice/squirells, lol!

One time after a winter my dad started up his rr and a mouse and its nest came out :O! I wish I could have a demon :).

Turn your Duster into one ;)

Front clip and tail lights, few other cosmetic differences...all bolts up, all virtually interchangeable... Not for me, but if you want one that bad... it could happen

Front clip and tail lights, few other cosmetic differences...all bolts up, all vitually interchangeable... Not for me, but if you want one that bad... it could happen

It's not too hard, all I have left to do on my conversion is the taillights, which I'll do when I do bodywork and paint.

Yeah I definitely thought about doing it, but for the time being I am going to get it going good how it is and then that will be a possibility in the future. If anything gathering all the parts would probably be the most difficult part.

-
Back