Firestone "U Pay What We Pay" Sale

-

CudaChick1968

Leanna ~ The Mistress of Metal
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
One of my best friends in SoCal forwarded this email from her husband who manages a Firestone Tire Store. You are invited to use it with their blessing if you're in the market for new tires. Other than being a friend of theirs, I'm not affiliated with this promotion in any way professionally or otherwise. Just passing it along.

But your coupon will say "Lorrie" when you print it out. LOL

In a message dated 1/22/2010 9:40:42 A.M. Central Standard Time, [Lorie Marks] writes:
I was forwarded this email from Todd and if you need tires or someone you know needs tires, this is the yearly deal they offer at Firestone. You pay what he pays. Print it out and take it to any Firestone in the country or forward it to someone you know who needs tires.

Lorrie

--- On Wed, 1/20/10, U Pay what We Pay <[email protected]> wrote:

Subject: Great tire deal from someone who cares
To: "Lorrie" <--->
Date: Wednesday, January 20, 2010, 7:25 PM

fcac-header.gif

Hey Lorrie,

Once a year, I get the opportunity to share the best deal we offer with the people closest to me. So I am inviting you to participate in this great deal. Just click through for your personal coupon and January 22nd through the 31st, you can get tires at store cost plus a buck. You can also get 15% off services. It’s that easy. But only the first 25 of my favorite people can redeem this offer, so hurry and click below!
Sincerely,
todd marks
logos.png
Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC 333 E Lake St Suite 300 Bloomingdale, IL 60108

I'm pretty sure it's for Bridgestone and Firestone tires... The promo was just for store managers to send out. Being I'm the service manager I didn't pay alot of attention to it.

-
Back