Firetrucking score!!!

-

TrailBeast

AKA Mopars4us on Youtube
Reaction score
As some of you may remember I have this POS two barrel holly clone carb on a stock intake and had just pissed me off.
I asked on FABO for suggestions on a carb replacement and was told a 600 Holley would be a decent choice for a stock 318 that was going to end up with a nice acceptable cam for daily driving.
Found a 318/360 Performer on craigslist right here in town for 60 bucks and was pretty happy about it, but still needed a carb.
I went to the pick and pull wrecking yard today and found this carb and air cleaner combo on a Jeep Wagoneer with a 360 and it still had fresh gas in it.

It's a 1406 Eddie 600CFM with electric choke and a K&N aircleaner setup forrrrrr,,,,,,, 60 bucks for carb and cleaner both.

I'm freakin STOKED!!!
The wife says we can't get the gasket sets and carb spacer till we come up with more cash.

DAMMIT JIM :D

But hey, I'm getting there.:burnout:

Attachments

• intake.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 145
That carb looks new! Score!

You could try "typical" female logic on her and say...since I SAVED at least $140 on the carb and another $140 on the intake, that's $280 I SAVED and I should at least be able to buy a $40 gasket set.

Fortunately my wife is atypical and we never have arguments about money, or who spends what. She has hers, I have mine, and we each pay 50% of the housing bills.
I did buy 3/4 of the 2003 P/T that she drives.

For some reason female logic only seems to work when she uses it.:D
I pay ALL the house bills for 4 people by myself and still can't buy a damn gasket set.
:banghead::D

Gimme a week and I'll have em.

That carb looks new! Score!

You could try "typical" female logic on her and say...since I SAVED at least $140 on the carb and another $140 on the intake, that's $280 I SAVED and I should at least be able to buy a $40 gasket set.

Fortunately my wife is atypical and we never have arguments about money, or who spends what. She has hers, I have mine, and we each pay 50% of the housing bills.
I did buy 3/4 of the 2003 P/T that she drives.

-
Back