firewater

-

iggys68dart

Reaction score
what is your drink of choice beside a outside fire in the evening i normally have a beer but been thinking higher octane lately due to coldness

Those pipess still got ya cold LOl well If you were here in Canada than a Smirnoff that is 7 percent would warm ya up. Dam I wish it was the weekend you got me thirsty now.PS its dam cold here toooooo.

I like a glass of Glenlivet 12 year or a 7 year Jim Beam-no ice. It'll warm you right up!

I used to haul uncut booze in a tanker.

Imagine 7000 gals of....

114 proof Tia Maria
or
185 proof rum, scotch or bourbon
or
192 proof straight alcohol

Could keep you on fire for a year.

Sorry, I forgot there was no Tim Hortons yet in some states, Large Tim Hortons coffee with a Bottle of Baileys Irish Cream. Its a Canadian thing I guess. My buddy and I used to drink this when I had my dog and we took our dogs out for long runs in one of the large conservation parks here. Warms the cockles of your heart lads!

My drink of choice, a Black Russian.

One part Kahlua and two parts Stoli :cheers: (there is no other Vodka) on ice.

Attachments

• IMG_1023.JPG
    74.9 KB · Views: 136
My drink of choice, a Black Russian.

One part Kahlua and two parts Stoli :cheers: (there is no other Vodka) on ice.

I never had a black russian. Will have to try that. I do like white russians and will have one every now and then.

Keep this in mind Iggy. If ya got to cut it with somethin then it aint no good to start with. If it's sweet then dont drink it. Go get ya a lolly pop. I do Kesslers on ice with an MGD and when the Kesslers runs out i ease on into the Cabo Wabo. We're talkin sippin stuff.
Small Block

Attachments

• Drinks.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 137
Hot buttered rum, or just give me a bottle of Jack and a shot glass.....

Three fingers of Gentleman Jack, two ice cubes, and my dog is all I need. 8)

Glenfiddich%20Caoran%20Reserve%2012%20Years%20Old.jpg
...neat

junior johnsons midnight moon always hits the spot. i can only get it when my friend brings it up from n.carolina. 2nd choice would be southern comfort and coke.

This thread has gone from winter warm ups to down right drink'in drinks. My choice in that catagory would be Crown and ice.

Attachments

• CrownRoyal_Deluxe.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 106
  • imagesCAF2F5U0.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 79
-
Back