Firm Feel stage III

-

nasty69

Reaction score
Havent been on here in a while guys so I just wanted to give a little update. I purchased
a complete suspension kit from firm feel and the result is amazing!! The quality of the parts is outstanding and the fit was great. But the major wow factor was on the test drive!I couldnt be more pleased with my latest purchase( even though it drained my car fund). I'll update with pics in a day or so when I get a chance. :burnout:

..tell us more...
pictures?

Well from the front, I went with adjustable strut rods, greaseable LCA pins , tubular UCA, reinforcement plates for the lower, 1.06 t bars, road race leafs, big sway bars front n rear,bilsteins on all 4. I already installed a flaming river quick ratio box, floor pans, minitubs, subframe vonnectors. Just dont have the sway bar yet since its gotta be cut.nothing like these Alter k or control freak systems some guys are bolting up but a helluva improvement over bone stock /6 garbage thats was in there.

i think Firm Feel sell the Mopar oval track springs in zero arch as well as 1 inch arch.
you will find the part numbers on there somewhere.
any pics of your car and which front mounting hole you used on the spring perch.
P4529414 zero arch
P4529415 1" arch

How much effort does it take to steer with that steering box? I'm guessing its a 16:1 manual box.

i think Firm Feel sell the Mopar oval track springs in zero arch as well as 1 inch arch.
you will find the part numbers on there somewhere.
any pics of your car and which front mounting hole you used on the spring perch.
P4529414 zero arch
P4529415 1" arch

They're mounted in the MP spring relocation kit senor

i think the p number will be stamped on the end of the bottom leaf.(the smallest one)

-
Back