First burn out

-
O never mind I understand now. It hijacking a thread and changing it into what you want to talk about rather than starting your own to talk about . My mistake . That's the norm here .

I think your car sounded great & it was a good idea to take it easy on the 1st burnout with a new motor and all.........

I'm not sure about the rest of this bickering, but enough already please :-k :icon_smi:

I think your car sounded great & it was a good idea to take it easy on the 1st burnout with a new motor and all.........

I'm not sure about the rest of this bickering, but enough already please :-k :icon_smi:

Agree . This was supposed to be fun ! And it's turning out bad thank I will delete the thread .

He did not mention my name at all . But it's a statement on a thread I started so I assume like a few people on here do that he was talking to me . Talk about getting over it ! Follow suit and get over it .

blah, blah, blah, are you done???......... got to go read something interesting now. Done here

blah, blah, blah, are you done???......... got to go read something interesting now. Done here

Blah blah blah, are you done ??? ........ Don't let the burn out threads door hit ya in the *** on the way out ! Lol

Why would you even waste your time posting here then if you don't have anything nice to say.........:wack:

Sorry Moparisbest that your thread got mucked up by stupid posts.

It's about to get mucked up with ME.........:violent1:

If you don't having something to contribute in this thread without causing a **** storm.......MOVE ON

Last warning

It's all good. All that counts is I had a blast ! And there will be more to come . There are certain people that are attention whores they have to be the center of everything that happens and if they see someone else getting attention they freak out. Not to mention there also hater and miserable in there own life so they project that towards others. I really don't care what they thank . And hope they all have the best of luck in there life . Mopar to ya

i have to wince. When you go to some car shows and they're pouring
water, some poor car with skinny tires and a single-track rearend is
straining against the brakes and the rr tire is spinning about 10 mph.

Anything will do a burnout with water and line-loc or power braking.

When you can punch it at 20 mph and do a dry rolling burnout like
an alcohol funny car.....then you got something.

10-4 ;)

As far as the sideways video goes I'm guessin it was video'd with a phone. With my iPhone if you start videoing upright then turn your phone sideways it won't adjust. If you want to video sideways you have to START videoing sideways!

On another note... thats an awesome car you got there!
and an awesome site we have as well! In a way both get belittled when negative comments get thrown around...

May you and your Duster be blessed with my happy miles and many smokey burnouts to come!!

-
Back