First cruise of 2008!!!

-

DemonDave

Swollen Member
Reaction score
Finally the weather is decent and the road salt has all been washed away... it's a-body cruising time again!

2417789356_e38ec68f5e_b.jpg

Pictured are my 72 Demon with my friend's cars: 72 Scamp, 75 Scamp and 69 Dart.

Life is good (again)! :)

Nice Dave, and nice friends too.

I think I recognize the Canadian Tire behind, It's been a while since I've been to Nepean.

Awesome picture!!!

I've already checked the A&W cruise in schedule for Vancouver/Lower Mainland and there have been a few cruise in nights already....

Your friends '75.... 318? Early, mid or late production 75? Does it have an air pump or cat? Is it pretty much stock or has he done some work to it?

Right on Dave...That's a good start for the year!
Jim from Sooke :cheers:

2052882_36.jpg

Awesome picture!!!

I've already checked the A&W cruise in schedule for Vancouver/Lower Mainland and there have been a few cruise in nights already....

Your friends '75.... 318? Early, mid or late production 75? Does it have an air pump or cat? Is it pretty much stock or has he done some work to it?

The car is a 225, no cat or airpump... mostly original paint, some rust on the driver's front fender and lower rear 1/4's. Interior needs a front seat cover. Otherwise, it's a nice car. It's also going up for sale this week, $2K gets it. :)

Attended the first cruise in Rhode Island at my A&W last night(Tues) with my 66 Barracuda. A little chilly, but great.

-
Back