First featured GTS

-

Longgone

John/68 Barracuda & Dart
Reaction score
I finished up the restoration of my 68 GTS and sent in a couple photos to Frank Remlinger at the GTS registry. He liked them and has started a "featured GTS of the month" which kicks off this October. My car is the first Dart GTS to be featured, #361. Check it out and if you have a 67-69 GTS and have not registered your car then register now, it only takes a couple minutes. http://www.geocities.com/gtsreg/ Thanks to Frank for taking the time to document our beloved cars.

Congrats Longgone, a vary nice looker, got more pics, or is there a tread?

I finished up the restoration of my 68 GTS and sent in a couple photos to Frank Remlinger at the GTS registry. He liked them and has started a "featured GTS of the month" which kicks off this October. My car is the first Dart GTS to be featured, #361. Check it out and if you have a 67-69 GTS and have not registered your car then register now, it only takes a couple minutes. http://www.geocities.com/gtsreg/ Thanks to Frank for taking the time to document our beloved cars.

I'm in there

LS23H9B322***: GTS#317: Chas from NY owns this rotisserie resto "H" code with a ~twist~! The GTS is currently finished in F5 Medium Green with a white bumble bee and F3 Light Green interior. This is originally a F8 Dark Green 383 4 gear car. Here is where Chas's ~twist~ comes in.........there is now a 440 lurking under the hood with 4.10 gears behind the A833 4 speed box! Chas did change over the hood call-outs to "440 Four Barrel" just to warn the unsuspecting competition! Here is a photo that Chas sent of him and his GTS "back in the day"!! Great photo!!

# 371 here. Nice looking car, you deserve to be there!!!!
Daryl

Congratulations Longgone:cheers:
I should have known your next car would be a #1 pick.:-D
You sure have some great A bodies that will always be seen by many.
Here is to your mopars bud :drinkers:

Congrats. The car looks fantastic, and Frank not only has a great website, but is one hell of a good guy as well.

George

Congrats to a sweet looking Dart.
You got a really nice pair of Mopars.

I couldn't miss with that gorgeous '68!!

I used to be able to feature a different GTS every couple of weeks on the old Yahoo message board. The new GTS Message Board does not allow that luxury so it was natural to change up the look of the Registry main page with a "Feature" GTS and John sent his photo at the perfect time to start it off!

I love the horizontal stripes on the '68 GTS's instead of the '68 bumble bee.

-
Back