First Pass On 8#'s

-

rdakota340

Reaction score
I finally made it the track this was first pass I will be turning up the boost later wanting to put 15 to 20#'s to it when I'm done with C16 and still street drive it.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34ez-QTJsDM"]10.58 at 128 - YouTube[/ame]

Saw this over on the turbo forums. Car sounds amazing!

Congrats on the clean pass great ET and MPH. How much power does it make on 8 pounds and how much do yo think it will make on 16?

Thanks, I'm hoping it will see something in the 9'S when it gets more boost, The white smoke at the end of the run was me slamming on the brakes the throttle stuck open I had to shut the ignition off after I cleaned out my pants I fixed the problem. I got three runs in that day second run was the exact as the first the last run the A/F was at 11.7 to 12.0 so I went up one size in the rear and it slowed down half MPH. But that's fine should be good when I add more boost and more timing. I have it at 24* pulling 2* for every pound of boost so it's way low for now I'm taking small steps.

Two thrills for the price of one! Cool head and quick hands. Glad you got through it okay. Check out the trans (auto?). 120+ with no fluid flowing can be hard on bushings. Great driving. I thought you was going to say the smoke was from the turbos. Low mounted turbos seem to have a rep for oiling things up. I would like to read up on your build. Sounds like a winner.

Two thrills for the price of one! Cool head and quick hands. Glad you got through it okay. Check out the trans (auto?). 120+ with no fluid flowing can be hard on bushings. Great driving. I thought you was going to say the smoke was from the turbos. Low mounted turbos seem to have a rep for oiling things up. I would like to read up on your build. Sounds like a winner.

Thanks I have a build here and TheTurboForums.com also, It was the only option I had the turbo is a ball bearing I hated too and I can build the tranny that's the thing with this car I did all the work my self from the mini tube to paint LOL it wasn't easy!

-
Back