First Timer Here

-

BadAss71

Let's Go Brandon
Reaction score
So I came across a really nice deal on a Nitrous Express kit. I'm looking at putting it on the 440 in my dart. So the kit came off a 07 300 srt8. Adjustable I believe from 35 to 200 shot. I got the 15lb bottle, all the lines, both the nitrous and fuel solenoids, purge kit, automatic bottle heater, remote electronic pressure gauge, bottle mount, relays and the single nozzle sprayer. I know I need to get a micro switch for the throttle but is there anything else I may need? I plan on running a plate under the throttle body.

So I came across a really nice deal on a Nitrous Express kit. I'm looking at putting it on the 440 in my dart. So the kit came off a 07 300 srt8. Adjustable I believe from 35 to 200 shot. I got the 15lb bottle, all the lines, both the nitrous and fuel solenoids, purge kit, automatic bottle heater, remote electronic pressure gauge, bottle mount, relays and the single nozzle sprayer. I know I need to get a micro switch for the throttle but is there anything else I may need? I plan on running a plate under the throttle body.

Make sure you have a fuel pump that can keep up.

Ok thanks for the help guys. The motor currently has fast ez efi, so I think the fuel pump should be able to keep up.

hey 71, you might need jets too. As the fuel for the new hemi's runs at 58psi. That is assuming you got a hemi spacific kit. As it will have fuel jets for a system running on 58 psi. So if your running 40-45psi like most aftermarket efi systems do you will be needing larger jets. If you wanna talk more about it let me know.and we can chat about it more. And I would love to see your car as well.

hey 71, you might need jets too. As the fuel for the new hemi's runs at 58psi. That is assuming you got a hemi spacific kit. As it will have fuel jets for a system running on 58 psi. So if your running 40-45psi like most aftermarket efi systems do you will be needing larger jets. If you wanna talk more about it let me know.and we can chat about it more. And I would love to see your car as well.
Sounds like you have some experience with nitrous and I would love to get some input from you. What part of the valley are you in? I will hopefully pick up a plate for the kit this week and start plumbing it this weekend. Let me know if we could get together.

man I'm all over the valley. I live in glendale, work n scottsdale, and spend my weekends in AJ. So we could meet up just about any time. I have run nitrous since 2000. Back then I had a 79 malibu with a really healthy 350 and a 200 shot. My last project was a 2004 ram with a 5.7 hemi and a 150 shot. I am a nitrous junky. I don't know everything there is to know but I feel I know enough to safely run the funny gas. I do know the hemi inside and out. That is my thing. I can't even count how many cams I have swapped on them. And I have been eating and breathing hemi's since 03. I am game to meet up anytime you want to. Just let me know.

-
Back