-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh Sutton

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Does anyone have an adapter to mate a (I think Barracuda??) flip gas cap to a '71 Swinger?
Word around the interwebs is there is/was someone on here that makes an adapter for the flip caps - but the most recent conversation that I can find is from ~2009.

Thanks!
Josh

Does anyone have an adapter to mate a (I think Barracuda??) flip gas cap to a '71 Swinger?
Word around the interwebs is there is/was someone on here that makes an adapter for the flip caps - but the most recent conversation that I can find is from ~2009.

Thanks!
Josh
Hello, I sell them now. Here’s the eBay item # 372664049109 or you can buy it from me for $35 shipped. Thanks, Steve

Last edited:
we did this to a duster .
DSC08623.JPG
DSC06922.JPG
DSC06923.JPG
DSC06924.JPG
DSC06925.JPG
DSC06926.JPG
DSC06927.JPG

Oh perfect! Yes, I would love to buy one through here. Where can I send the PayPal moolah?
Man that looks great!! Did you pull the filler tube to the outside of the panel? or did you pull it just to work on it easier? I guess my question is, how did you do it and make it look so clean?

Will this work on a 67 b-body? I have a Charger cap and would like to put it on my Belvedere.

Will this work on a 67 b-body? I have a Charger cap and would like to put it on my Belvedere.
I don't know, but would be willing to let you return it if it did not work out.
Thanks,
Steve
Good to see you post again Steve.
Hope you are well and healthy.
Thanks man !! We are doing good and consider ourselves very lucky !!
Steve's work great.
Thanks again for letting me use your pics in my ad !!

What year and body style flip cap works best with this on a 72 swinger?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back