-
Status
Not open for further replies.

73 408 Duster

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
For Sale: Flip Top Gas Cap and Adapter. The cap is driver quality, the chrome is not perfect and the adapter is brand new from a member on this Forum. I will go $40.00 shipped (will not split up) within the Continuous 48 States. Nothing wrong with these bought them and then decided to run a fuel cell instead. First response and payment gets it, I prefer to paid with Paypal.

Thanks,
73 408 Duster

Attachments

• c2.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 171
What year is adapter supposed to fit? If 68 dart compatible, I'll pay you righnow. PM me your paypal adress if so.

Edit: I looked it up myself. Send me your pp address so I can pay you.

Serj22,

I don't know if it will fit, it has never been installed so no holes have ever been drilled in adapter. My car is a 73 Duster. Search flip top gas cap adapter on this forum and you will find out all you want to know about it. It looks like it should fit any round cap design, but please verify and let me know if you want it.

Thanks,
73 408 Duster

I looked up the cap adapter, and it seems like it will fit fine. It's good that it's not drilled out already. I'll take it. Send me your pp and I'll shoot you some money and my address.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back