Flipper Thread

-

MOPARMITCH

Mekong Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Where did the flipper thread from earlier Sunday go to ??
Did the MOD'S censor it or abolish it ??

Orders from the site owner to the mods are to keep the threads cleaned up as per rules....This is the PM I received from a mod after having my post deleted regarding the flip!:mumum:.....I'm currently doing time (civil infraction) till the 16th. so I must behave myself till then!

YES THE MODS DELETED IT….

I was the original poster of the Flipper … and when I went to look at my thread in the GENERAL DISCUSSION board this morning it was gone...

They also moved the ad I was discussing over to the General Discussion forum….so it can now be commented on it…

But I got the same notice from the MODS as Gear Jammer did when I posted a comment a on For Sale post….

What's to complain about? It is what it is.

Nobody into mopars got there to buy it and someone else did. Now the car is priced for profit and wa out of line IMO. He'll keep it a while is my guess, maybe make a few $'s on it.

Do I like it, not particularly, but, water under bridge/spilt milk.

I closed it.Threads like this only have one purpose and thats to call people out and start trouble.I hope thats not what youre here for.I was gonna close the other thread too as its only purpose is to start **** but another mod just moved it.

What I got when I clicked on this:

Used-Car-Broker.jpg

What I expected when I clicked on this:

5970119138_c259f1788e_z.jpg

Dave --- That's Hilarious you beat last nights dolphin pic post… last night it took the original thread till post #9 to get a dolphin picture… you pulled it off on post #8….congrats!

Maybe the haters that got this thread deleted should be posting on... Craigslist/Rants n Raves...

:burnout:

Already enough to do around here without intentional troublesome threads. What people do with THEIR OWN STUFF is none of anybody's damned business anyway. It was a stupid thread.

I closed it.Threads like this only have one purpose and thats to call people out and start trouble.I hope thats not what youre here for.
Sounds like almost exacty what I said in my post in that thread.

Haters had nothing to do with it. I deleted it. Dont need the trouble.
Thank you

Already enough to do around here without intentional troublesome threads. What people do with THEIR OWN STUFF is none of anybody's damned business anyway. It was a stupid thread.
If that isnt true I dont know what is.

-
Back