floor jack?

-

barbee6043

barbee 6043
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
my old one is maybe 25 yrs old. I need a new one. are the HF 2 1/2 or 3 t. jacks worth their smallish price? I thought about craigslist, but figure I would be buying someone else junk,

I have a 3 ton. Works fine. I've only had it a year so I don't know how long it'll hold out.

I have one of their small 3 ton aluminum jacks. Works good. But like any jack, they are made to lift, not support.

I have two of the 1-1/2 ton aluminum jacks. They are well made and I love em.

I have one of their small 3 ton aluminum jacks. Works good. But like any jack, they are made to lift, not support.
I have plenty of jack stands! I am always tempted to look for bargain, but a farm sale is the likely place. but I hat driving 340-40 min to get there and wait hours to bid on something that somebody else thinks is worth twice what I think! ha
craigs list? I do not like getting screwed so I "nicely" try to tell the seller IF they sell me a piece of S*** from him, I will be back and it won't be a nice thing. so ,... many times they get "nervouis" and tell me I don't want it!! ha funny how that works?
I will try HF!

They are pretty good just don't trust your life with the, You can always re seal your old one by bringing the seals/o rings to a seal place and they can get them.

The only thing I do not like about my aluminum jack is the lift height. Could use another 4" or so . I mean you an just get jack stands under it.

Picked up an "Allied" 1.5 at the wally world on clearance about 9-10 years ago or so for $35. As it turns out I should have bought all three they had. Very pleased.
This is my "take with" jack and lives in the pickup bed. Came in very handy towing the boat on I39 one day. It's also a back up for my old Walker.
A rebuild part link...........
Blackhawkparts supplies repair parts for hydraulic jacks
Yack1.gif

-
Back