-
Status
Not open for further replies.

vernfields jr

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I need a complete floor pan for a 74 duster.What i would like is the front and rear all as one unit with spot welds drilled out not cut out with a torch please.The closer to Michigan the better.Thanks

--------------------
Vern Fields
[email protected]
Grand Rapids,Mi 49504
616-340-9082

Do you need it all the way to the wheelhouses or just to the step up where the rear seat hook are located. I have one that is cut behind step up area at the rear.

Still has the rockers attached but started to cut spot welds to get rockers off. No rot, surface rust only. A quick hit with a wire wheel will take out most of it.

DusterPan1.jpg

Dusterpan.jpg

I know of someone coming through my area headed back to Illinois that would likely move the pan for a very reasonable fee.

That is exactly what i am looking for.How much are you asking for it.Could you find out when he is going thru Illnoise.How much he would need and where he is going thru at.Thanks Vern.

I think he lives north of Chicago. I'll see if I can get a hold of him and see what he wants to take it back that direction.

I'd like to get $150 for the floor pan. I have another project that it could go in, but, me finding a pan is probably easier than for you in MI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back