floor pan replacment

-

anarchy0392

Reaction score
How much did it cost to to replace a 1/4 floor pan dosent matter what year make or model just want to see prices

Metal alone for either front is $50 to $100 per side. I think i paid $150 for the pair from Year One several years ago. I did my own, but if you want someone else to do the work i would guess at least a couple hundred per side. Depends what you want them to do - cut out, weld in, seal?, finish? Then there is the issue of finding someone to do it...

Alot of the price will have to do with what else you run into. ie. rust/cleanup in the rails or whether you want additional welding in the torsion box area while your there. The neater the job the more time involved and time costs money.

I already have the pan if I bring it to someone ill probly prep it as much as I can I have cutoff wheels and wire brushes I just cant afford a welder and dont know anyone who has one.

Unless you are a welder and just dont have the equipment... I would suggest that you don't try to prep it until you have somebody lined up to do the welding. Then do what they suggest. Maybe start a new thread to see if member in your area can help (request in thread title)

-
Back