Floor panPrices

-

dart64gt

Reaction score
Can somebody tell me what it would cost to install floor pans in a 64 Dart 2dr hard top front and rear. I have the floor pans

Thanks

At a body shop?

A butt load. You need to remove the interior (and anything else that's in the way or could catch fire), cut out the old floor, prep and weld in the new floor correctly, bring back the corrosion protection, re-assemble.

30 hours @ $50 an hour = $1,500 but over 2 grand is more likely.

If I was going to do it for someone on the side I would charge $1,000.

Can somebody tell me what it would cost to install floor pans in a 64 Dart 2dr hard top front and rear. I have the floor pans

Thanks

If i lived closer id do em for you $1,500. This is providing theres no frame repairs that need to be done once its opened up and the old floors are removed. I have done many floor pan patch panels, and full floorpan replacements. Check the pix i have on here of my cuda project. I replaced an entire floorpan in one piece on my cuda, also swapped a full floorpan on my brothers monte carlo SS.

Are you interested in shipping this car to abilene texas? id have to work on it after work, and on weekends, so it may take awhile. Id return it with seats installed, but carpet left out so you could inspect the welding job.

LMK
Matt

I have cut the old floors pans out and the frame rails all look good. It is a calif car that live by the beach.

-
Back