Floor pans

-

tcp710

Reaction score
Has anyone ordered floor pans for their car? Im trying to price out the front floor pans. And Im curious of the final price if shipped from the states with taxes duty and shipping. Or if you know any cheaper places

I found a couple Canadian sources, but I think they might be on the expensive side.

States: (pair L/R)
Year One $172 US +shipping, duty, etc.
Laysons about the same

Canada:
National Moparts $270 + shipping/ tax
Cross Canada $340 + shipping/tax

Hey tcp710

I got a quote from www.UltimatePerformanceCar.com for all front and rear floor pans, trunk floor pans and trunk extensions and it wasn't bad $216.05 for both fronts, $242.88 for both rears, $317.73 for both trunk pans and $211.82 for both trunk extension panels. Shipping for all to the eastcoast was around $195.00, GST was $82.89 so the grand total for all pans delivered to the door was $1266.97.

I didn't think that was too bad compared to U.S. prices as purchasing in the U.S. you have the exchange rate, increased shipping, HST, and duty on new parts. This can end up costing you quite a bit more then purchasing in Canada. It would be nice if there were as many Canadian distributors as there are U.S. distributors, but I guesss thats the cost we pay :wack: I hope this helps. By the way Ultimate Performance Car carries just about everything as they are distributors for a ton of companies. Good luck!

Hi, from Dieppe and my 76 Dart Sport. Don't you guys have a "C MAX" auto body store? I thought you had one , I wonder how their prices are. They get most of their stuff from Halifax. I had checked with them about five years ago and they seemed almost reasonable. If there is not one in Fredericton try Moncton 1.5 hours away. Its only a nice drive away.

excuse my ignorance but what is a C Max store, I have not heard of one none in fredericton that I know of. I get down to Moncton once in a while as the wifes sister and brother and their families live there and I love the Princess Auto store it's sweet

-
Back