floor pans??

-

MoparMan65

Reaction score
I'm needing some floor pans for my 1965 valiant and just curious who sells the best ones. Had a set for 67 that came with car and they just look cheap and don't fit worth a ..... I'd like to do this myself so finding something easy to work with is a big plus. Thanks in advance guys.

Mopar man
Autobodyspecialt.com Good products, and fair prices. I got all my 66 dart floorboards from them. Take your time welding them in, and use epoxy primer, the top coat, on the top and underside.
barracudadave67

Thanks I'll look into them and any kind of epoxy primer I assume would work?? Also what is a good product for cleaning the rust up on the underside of chassis.

Mopar man
Autobodyspecialt.com Good products, and fair prices. I got all my 66 dart floorboards from them. Take your time welding them in, and use epoxy primer, the top coat, on the top and underside.
barracudadave67
I just got mine in from there. They seem to be great pieces!
IMG_5761.JPG

They are right up the road from me and I go by them all the time in Middlefield, CT.
Those pads as larger than what you really needs so be ready to trim but they look really well when done right.
Good luck!
Joe

-
Back