Florida A-Bodies...Plant City

-

pastortom1

Reaction score
Here's a few pics of the A's I found at the Plant City Cruise this afternoon........Not a big showing for the A's, but some nice rides. They had a number of B's and E's too, but the A's took the day I think.

112_1289.jpg

112_1288.jpg

112_1291.jpg

112_1290.jpg

112_1292.jpg

I'm sorry that I didn't get to meet many of the guys from FABO over there........They were supposed to have a special section for the Mopars, but I guess their wires were crossed.........All mixed up........We were spread all over the downtown area.......COLD too for down here.........(I know, I'm a pansy............NY guy actually, who used to race Ski-Doo's.......But for here, it was chilly).

Anyway, I had a good time.........now to take a couple of enzyme tablets to help me with that Georgia Spiced Sausage sandwich I scarfed..........:colors:

I'm sorry that I didn't get to meet many of the guys from FABO over there........They were supposed to have a special section for the Mopars, but I guess their wires were crossed.........All mixed up........We were spread all over the downtown area.......COLD too for down here.........(I know, I'm a pansy............NY guy actually, who used to race Ski-Doo's.......But for here, it was chilly).

Anyway, I had a good time.........now to take a couple of enzyme tablets to help me with that Georgia Spiced Sausage sandwich I scarfed..........:colors:

It'as ok I know the MOPARS stood out if they didnt want to. I know they would have if I was there. I'm very close minded when it comes to car shows. Longgone A member on here trys to keep me In check but has very little success Tom

it's 18 degrees here and you're "chilly" yet in the one pic of the yellow duster, the guy is wearing shorts..............:banghead:

Hey Pastortom,I didn't realize you were here in florida too!Hopefully will see you at some shows when I get geared up for it.Thank's for sharin the pic's,I'm in floral city 34436 so if your up this way give me a holler.pm me for # Curtis

It'as ok I know the MOPARS stood out if they didnt want to. I know they would have if I was there. I'm very close minded when it comes to car shows. Longgone A member on here trys to keep me In check but has very little success Tom

there is another one next weekend in melboure florida at wickem park it also a good show swap meet . i was going to this one but trans is in parts an pieces. got the kits just no ambition to put it together . i no i'm a slacker, its been cold here below 70 i start to hibernat lol 50 an 60 dont hardly go out side below 50 got the long handles on

I sold one of my cars in Melbourne last year........Pretty long drive though......I'll have to see how the weather shapes up.........dang New York air anywhooooooo.................

-
Back