Florida Holiday

-

beawulf

Reaction score
OK folks at FABO I know you will help !!!!me and three friends are coming to Atlanta on October 29th we have rented two dodge chargers and we are going down to Big Daddys museum in Ocarla ( think thats how you spell it ) anyways we are going down I 75 and the question is are there any breakers or wreckers yards down that way we can visit ??????? I am looking for front fenders for my 68 barracuda and the others have
68 440 charger
70 440 sattalite
and a chavy something impala i think ( not sure about the car we dont talk to him much unless he gets a mopar hes just tagging along )
then we are off to Daytona beach ,we will be there about 10 days all told so guys can you help ??????? oh yes forgot to say we all live in UK and belong to the MoparMuscleAsociation find the webb site at www.moparuk.com if I do find stuff I can ship it to my sons place in Matthews NC thats all I can think of at the moment see you later thanks

John

if you can stay around ocala until the 1st of november you can attend big daddys mopar show and swap, that would be the best place to try and find the parts you need, most of the yards around here only have newer cars . there is a yard north east of gainsville in starke called j and j cars and parts , he is always at the garlits mopar show anyway. but his address is route 4, box 65 starke, fl. 32091. the garlits show is both days sat. and sunday nov. 1st and 2nd.

Thats when we will be there one of the guys has a mate who lives at Daytona and we are going to see him as well another guy is coming later and we hope to meet up and hope to get in a couple of cruise days/nights there is one at Kissamee ??

The one at Old Town is pretty neat. Bunch of old stuff and a good variety also.

a chavy something impala i think ( not sure about the car we dont talk to him much unless he gets a mopar hes just tagging along ) thats funny

-
Back