Florida Mopar FMA Show this weekend

-

1969383S

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Decided to keep the car here as the Hurricane turned into nothing. Some wind and rain but ETA was docile on the second return!

Weather looks good for the weekend! As always, I hope to meet a lot of good folk and talk cars! The stars and bars were flapping hard a bit this morning, lost power for a few seconds and not even enough for the Generator to start!

DF3A640A-4DC8-4C95-8D14-D98C5E567C2F.jpeg

I’ll be there Saturday. Look for the Polaris Ranger with the handicap placard.

I will be looking for you! Hope you are better!

Pic from Garlits last weekend after awards and time!

I may wander around a bit but my Dad or wife will likely be there! Please Don’t leave before we shake hands again!

B329146E-D212-4BCA-A1F0-C7945C4E3E13.jpeg

Last edited:
FMA was good to us!

Another really good weekend!

As always met more enthusiasts than can count! Did get to see and shake hands with SGBarracuda at Jerry Dempseys vendor spot!

Roy did not come visit me at the car though! Was bummed!

Walked a pre 70 dart with a Toyota engine! You see it all!

It is clear that close to bone stock is fading and people want change! Modern everything is all the rave seemingly!

I am still old school but may need to rethink that!

D09303E9-FBF3-4C83-AC6F-79C288D785B0.jpeg

Last edited:
Yes!

Check the website! My phone is overloaded!

Roy did not come visit me at the car though! Was bummed!

Walked a pre 70 dart with a Toyota engine! You see it all!

It is clear that close to bone stock is fading and people want change! Modern everything is all the rave seemingly!

I am still old school but may need the rethink that!

View attachment 1715631159
Sorry man I plum forgot. My memory just isn’t the same lately.

I ran into so many off the wall things the last two days I can not explain.

My favorite, is a close to or Carlisle native on Vacation. He was talking with a very nice Duster owner parked behind us that happened to be from the next county over to where I live in North GA. He mentioned he had 4 barracudas and one a mod top! The Duster guy said cool, those are rare! They were talking wood grain dash’s and referenced my bare standard fish dash!

I pulled my phone out and popped up a Pic of a mod notch from the Carlisle 2019 show that was in the pavilion last year, to show the duster owner for reference. He said that is my car! To ironic!

I liked it last year when seeing it had the same polished center lines in 4” pattern only his notch had N50 15’.

Needless to say we talked for while! You just never know who you will meet and where!

Last edited:
-
Back