Flowmaster tail pipes

-

berry-cuda

Reaction score
So i have been looking for some 2.5” tailpipes for my duster preferably stainless I see some people are running Flowmaster tailpipes and they seem to be a good price for B bodies but I can’t find just the pipes for an A body, anyone know of the part number or any other good stainless tailpipes? Tia

Pypes 2.5 stainless 409

15488943107186103447920583862869.jpg

Unfortunately, you can only buy the system. For years Pypes sold tailpipes and customers would try to attach them to the end of their pre-installed midpipes and mufflers. Of course, they wouldn't fit but customers were coming on forums like this claiming Pypes products was poor fitment.

So i have been looking for some 2.5” tailpipes for my duster preferably stainless I see some people are running Flowmaster tailpipes and they seem to be a good price for B bodies but I can’t find just the pipes for an A body, anyone know of the part number or any other good stainless tailpipes? Tia
What do you have leading up to the tailpipes? Is it installed yet?

Nothing leading up to them yet but wanting to do a 3” x pipe and mufflers and then drop it down to 2 1/2” tailpipes

Nothing leading up to them yet but wanting to do a 3” x pipe and mufflers and then drop it down to 2 1/2” tailpipes
We have experimented with these 3" to dual 2 1/2" systems for years. We can put together a new kit for you. They can be very good for higher hp situations where 3" tailpipes are super tight. Which is the case with A-body. PM sent.

Pypes both set up @ Carlisle or nats. They will sell you tail pipes...

I emailed Pypes and they will only sell the complete kit, and wont mix and match with a 3” x pipe. Which kinda sucks. I know I could just go 2.5” the whole way but it’s a certain sound I want to achieve not HP related, as
I’ll only be putting out around 425hp

Ok gotcha...they seem very proud ...maybe too proud of their product!!

I emailed Pypes and they will only sell the complete kit, and wont mix and match with a 3” x pipe. Which kinda sucks. I know I could just go 2.5” the whole way but it’s a certain sound I want to achieve not HP related, as
I’ll only be putting out around 425hp
Berry, I just sent you a quote for a complete kit just the way you wanted it. While the kit I offered is currently NOT part of our product line, you can listen to the person on the phone or you can listen to the guy who pays the guy who you talked to! lol! :)

that being said, it would be a decent amount cheaper to run 2.5" the whole way and at 425hp, that's all you need.

-
Back