flys in the house

-
Oh I know huh? When it's hot, humid and looking like a summer shower they're definitely out and about.......and annoying. The big, fat suckers.

Ernie was running around with a fly swatter in both of her hands a few minutes ago....

My wife likes to use my Harbor Freight electronic fly swatter. She'll zap 'em and then hold the button down til their carcasses start smoking, like......"take THAT!" BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

I'm like "damn, chick!"

electric-fly-swatter.jpg

My wife likes to use my Harbor Freight electronic fly swatter. She'll zap 'em and then hold the button down til their carcasses start smoking, like......"take THAT!" BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

I'm like "damn, chick!"

electric-fly-swatter.jpg

Be very thankful that she is not after you!!

I'm like "damn, chick!"

electric-fly-swatter.jpg

Damn.....

We have these bugs, we call them stink bugs, that when you squash them leave a very nasty aroma. She normally runs around Yelling Die F*cker Die as she is squashing them.

Go figure, they really are called stink bugs.....

Attachments

• stink bug.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 166
50% syrup, 50% dish washing liquid in a shallow pan and they cannot resist. They also cannot get out.

50% syrup, 50% dish washing liquid in a shallow pan and they cannot resist. They also cannot get out.

That simple? Cool......but now what do I do for entertainment?? It is kinda funny watching her.....

You guys... No creativity! Only true way to get rid of them is with this! MASS ERADICATION!!
1940s_flame_thrower_by_taffytheterrible.jpg

Hey Doug, just so you know, the stink from a squashed stink bug attracts more. So I was told at least.

You guys... No creativity! Only true way to get rid of them is with this! MASS ERADICATION!!
1940s_flame_thrower_by_taffytheterrible.jpg

I thought that was for houses with cockroach infestations. Of course, I could use that right now to get rid of the jungle in my back yard. I swear, as soon as I clear one fence line, and go to the next, the first is grown over again!

You could buy granules you sprinkle that kills plants and keeps them dead in any garden department.

As for stink bugs, yep when I lived in ID they were everywhere and yes their scent does attract more. The worst part is they like to hovel up in window sills and die there...Bleh.

I saw an article a few weeks back saying that a baggy filled with clear water and a few pennies in it hung in a room will keep flies away. They are not sure why it works but speculate it's got something to do with the reflection caused by the pennies in the water. I laughed when I read about it and a week later I was looking at a house to buy and low and behold they had a bag with pennies hanging in the middle of the downstairs room.

Little maggot bastids have been horrible lately, neighbor has a bunch of cows. We have the water bag fly traps with the scent bag in them hanging under the carport and the patio. Bought 'em at the feed store. Must work, looks like 100 flies in each one, now if the other 556 that like to hang out under the A/C here in the house would follow suit.......used 4 cans of fly spray in the last couple weeks.

-
Back