fng announcment

-

turbofreek

batcrap crazy racing team
Reaction score
was linked here from a fellow mopar guy. i just switched over to mopars. bought a 67 dart post car. doing a hemi, pt106 build for drag radial racing. probably an old school 354 build. i just dont care for the quality of the new hemi stuff or rediculous prices of them compared to other brands of equal quality prodicts, ie.. block prices.

looking for aje kmember users

Welcome turbofreek.
You came to the right place with your need, Jump on in and take a look around and enjoy, And by all means keep us updated on your build.
There is a thread for parts wanted here so post what you are looking for and see if you get any replies . pictures please.

the car should be here this weekend as snow stopped it from last sunday. ill get pics up as soon as i get it in possesion.

welcome turbofreek. gotta love a postcar. lots of stuff here. you gonna like it. pics of the post pleeze. we love pics.

sorry hers the pics of it. i just got it today from gogreendemon i think is his username here?

IMG00002-20090307-1547.jpg

IMG00001-20090307-1547.jpg

IMG00003-20090307-2147.jpg

IMG00006-20090307-2149.jpg

Interesting build....

"Quality of the new hemi stuff"????????

sorry for my asshole response. i got dissed by another mopar guy selling **** then raising his price on me.
if the new gen hemi could get a better loking valve cover id be willing to think about it. ill try to find out about the structural integrety of the 5.7 and 6.1 blocks. looking for main saddle pics of them right now with engine builders looking for some to for me. they seem to be narrower then the old school it maybe feasalble to go that way, but cost is a factor on what i will spend on a perticular engine design.

again sorry for being a prick, snappy comback aswell made me laugh a bit for sure

What an ugly motor..........good friend's GenIII motor. Probably not enough power for you though.

3-2-09_updates_016.JPG

Is that in the Challenger that was at the Seattle show last year?

It is.....it's now a 426", forged bottom end, ported heads, billet valve covers, blah blah blah. So many one-off parts the car is slowly creeeping ahead

It is.....it's now a 426", forged bottom end, ported heads, billet valve covers, blah blah blah. So many one-off parts the car is slowly creeeping ahead
what kinda power has it put down? that actually looks vretty damn good. ive nver seen one with better v-covers on it:cheers:

what kinda power has it put down? that actually looks vretty damn good. ive nver seen one with better v-covers on it:cheers:

Motor has not run yet, the car is still being built. They are gonna run with total street manners in mind, around 800hp on street tires. Very moderate boost. Turn the boost up and it will be over 1000hp. Not a quarter mile kinda car...

2009_Portland_Roadster_Show_032.JPG

Motor has not run yet, the car is still being built. They are gonna run with total street manners in mind, around 800hp on street tires. Very moderate boost. Turn the boost up and it will be over 1000hp. Not a quarter mile kinda car...
you have any pics of the blocks main saddle area? im a bit intreiged for sure

you have any pics of the blocks main saddle area? im a bit intreiged for sure

I dont. Pics, imo would not be good enough if you are questioning the strength of the block. I would call a company like Power Ported Perf, Arrington engines, or Inertia who builds these motors. I do know that there are several cars with the GenIII's running this neighborhood of power...,

-
Back