FNG from Sacramento 71 Duster

-

Pat71Duster

Reaction score
Hello all, always been a mopar guy. Always wanted an A body. Well now I have it. She needs soooooooo much work. Currently has a lil 318 with 360 heads, A904, puny 7.25 rear (I need a new rear and want BBP 5X4.5).
13890909721_36ee8f1e34_o.jpg

Attachments

• enginebay.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 113
Good looking car,and Welcome!. You're in Sac to,check out the Nor Cal Mopars chapter here,cool group of guys.

I haven't heard that phrase in quite a while.

We were all 'FNG's at one time!

Welcome aboard!

CudaMike13

Good looking car,and Welcome!. You're in Sac to,check out the Nor Cal Mopars chapter here,cool group of guys.

My God!
I just looked and I have been a member longer than you and I have 282 posts and you have over 15K!

Amazing!

I wish I lived near Pismo Bch!
I miss that place.
Can you still drive all the way down to the "Devils Slide"?

take care, cudamike13

My God!
I just looked and I have been a member longer than you and I have 282 posts and you have over 15K!

Amazing!

I wish I lived near Pismo Bch!
I miss that place.
Can you still drive all the way down to the "Devils Slide"?

take care, cudamike13

Devils Slide,still exists. The Sierra Club,keeps trying....

Welcome to the site. Doesn't look like it needs that much, there's a lot worse out there.

The body has more waves than the pacific ocean, The torsion bars sag more than my wife's ....... won't go there. Needs a LBP 8.25/75 rear. Needs a new steering chuck (leaks and worn out). Wiper shaft seals leak of course. But ya overall it's a rust free vehicle with potential.

The body has more waves than the pacific ocean

Black bodies will surely show that. Regardless, i'd love to have it. Get the mechanicals done and enjoy it for a while. And I know we love our wives no matter how far south things progress. :D:D:D

-
Back