FNG introduction

-

DustyDan

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum, just wanted to introduce myself, I'm Dan from Massachusetts, I'm a full time mechanic (91B) with the RI National Guard, as it should be obvious I'm a mopar person. My DD is a Neon srt4, my current project is a 73 Duster 340 4spd.
My wife is also a moparian, her car is a 71 Scamp with a /6.
I learned what I know about car working on fuel injection and newer cars, I decided it was time to learn about the other side and start on a project, so I picked up the Duster back in july, she's in real good shape nothing to major but enough to keep me busy. My plans are to just build her to original condition, but a little better, would lime to build the 340 to the earlier 68-70 specs, my goal is about 300hp, maybe one day a six pack. I just want to build a car that I can enjoy cruising In and appreciate, but still have enough to burn tire and put a smile on my face when I lay into the throttle. Well nice to meet you all hopefully a can learn a lot from everyone.

Welcome aboard :glasses7: from another moparian in Arkansas enjoying this great site :cheers:

Welcome from Texas, thanks for your service with the Guard.

-
Back