-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moparparts

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
274   0   0
Contact seller
FOR SALE: A-body front bench seat that had a factory center armrest. I do not have the center armrest, but the seat springs and structure are in good used condition, and the seat belt guides are included. Also has the medallions. The latch knobs are missing, but the stainless bezels are intact. There are some tears in the vinyl and cloth, and cracks in the headrests. The left seat back release lever is jammed. It appears that the internal latch may be pushed or bent front, and needs straightened. Price would be $125 plus shipping or could be picked up in Pa at 17086. Post or PM.

Attachments

• 9-27seat.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 1,441
  • 9-27seat2.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 1,398
  • 9-27seat3.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 1,345
  • 9-27seat4.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 1,372
  • 9-27seat5.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 1,360
  • 9-27seat6.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 1,396
I have an armrest from a 75 Valiant 4 door.
I don't know if it is compatible or not, but I will offer it to the member who buys this seat...for free!
It has some seams coming loose on one side as seen in the pictures, but usable.
Of course, Moparparts will need to confirm the buyer.

The catch: You pay shipping from 23139.

burg

Attachments

• IMG_20150208_140642016_resize.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 950
  • IMG_20150208_140658992_resize.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 910
  • IMG_20150208_140722691_HDR_resize.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 920
Thanks. Appreciate that. Will pass info along to the buyer.

I don't know if it is compatible or not, but I will offer it to the member who buys this seat...for free!

burg

burg

Well, I have had a member waiting for 4 months to buy this armrest, so I will need to retract my offer above. Sorry, but I thought it would've helped move your seat along...

burg

Not a problem and thanks for offering. The seat would have been sold a few times already if it would not have been for shipping costs being what they are. I looked for one of these for over a year locally when i had a car that needed one and could not find any in my area so if it don't sell for a while yet no problem as i may end up needing it myself and then won't be able to find one again. GLWS of your arm rest

Well, I have had a member waiting for 4 months to buy this armrest, so I will need to retract my offer above. Sorry, but I thought it would've helped move your seat along...

burg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back