Fold down rear seat/trunk divider pic needed

-

73SwingerDart

Reaction score
Need help! Does anyone have pictures of the fold down rear seat and trunk divider and the long piano hinge that goes from about wheel well to wheel well. The board seperates the trunk area from the back seat? I need specifically a picture of the long hinge and which way it goes and where it attaches. There is a one inch wide part and a skinny part. Need to know which way it attaches to board and on top or on bottom.
A good picture would help greatly.
THANK YOU!
Todd in Tulsa

Thank you! Yes, that helps.
Thicker side of hinge on the top side and thinner side down and screws in from the back underneath.
I got all my stuff in pieces with the car not installed. Just got interior all redone and finally trying to put all this stuff back in.
Does yours have the board inbetween the rear seat and this divider? About 17x44 in size. lays on floor and plastic wheel well screw into it? Need pic of that also.

Thanks again.

Does yours have the board in between the rear seat and this divider? About 17x44 in size. lays on floor and plastic wheel well screw into it?

Thanks again.

That area was just carpeted, glued down as was the back of the fold down seat.. Right now it's bare and painted black.

Yes, thanks. I have that on the back of my fold down seat also but just had new carpet put on.
Im talking about the board that sits on the floor inbetween the fold down seat and the fold down trunk divider. about 17x44 in size.

I don't think there's any plastic there. It's a sheet metal floor, covered with carpet from the factory.

I've got mine in pieces-- will go check it out & see how it looks-- Lawrence

Thanks Lawrence.
There almost HAS to be a middle board.
With back seat floded down it is higher and there is a gap. Then, the inner fender plastic stops about 3/4 inch away from floor metal/hump and comes in with screw holes in it.
This is a hard part to get pictures of all done and laid flat.

sorry got sidetracked-- there is a metal tray that goes over the hump area-- it has folds & bends in it to fit-- then covered in carpet..

Lawrence

-
Back