Fold down rear seat

-

Peter L

Reaction score
Got a good deal on a fold down rear seat for my '69 Barracuda. Is it a simple bolt in on a non fold down car?
It has hinges on either side and looks like shims on the flat part of the hinges.
I know that I am going to have to change the seat back with my upholstery, but other than that will bolt in to my existing configuration.
Thanks, Pete.

remove the hinge covers and 4 1/2in bolts easy peezy/the seat is self contained/latch/cams/ect

Hey Pete,
Do you have pics of what you bought?

That's great, thanks. Can take some pictures tonight. Bought it a couple of weeks ago at Mopar fest in New Hamburg.

I did not know second gen. Barracuda FBs had a non-folding back seat option. I thought all FBs folded down. I learn something new here all the time.

Got a good deal on a fold down rear seat for my '69 Barracuda. Is it a simple bolt in on a non fold down car?
It has hinges on either side and looks like shims on the flat part of the hinges.
I know that I am going to have to change the seat back with my upholstery, but other than that will bolt in to my existing configuration.
Thanks, Pete.
You can move the needed parts over to you old seat back, very easy.

Thanks for the replies. Probably going to be a winter project.
Here are some pics, Super-Cuda.

IMG_5568.JPG

IMG_5569.JPG

-
Back