Food Thread!!

-

Rob

Reaction score
I think it's high time we had a food thread, keep seeing pics here and there of something cooking on the bbq, like the ribs earlier today, why not have a thread on it. I'll start with a prime rib roast with peppers cooking on the side, this was part of Saturday's dinner :toothy10:

Let's see what you got =P~

DSC02720.jpg

I will bee doing some grilling again soon and post it here Rob.
I figure that it was all gone sid, That looks tasty ammmm.=P~=P~

It was as good as it looked but it was just the Mrs. and me eating so there was enough for ya, too bad you weren't around :bootysha: Of course the next day's lunch took care of the leftovers :toothy10:

...a recipe post on here for that very reason. I'll bump it to the top so you can add or post. Good stuff Maynard.
Small Block

Looks good Rob! One of these days I'm going to get a decent grill. Mine was my neighbors that they threw out and I dragged it home down the alley after a night at the bar, lol. I replaced the burners and re-painted it. I'm really cheap.

A week later I had it fired up and making smoke. The neighbors dropped by and said "I knew you dragged that thing home! My husband and I got into a fight over it and we decided to just sht can it and buy a new one. The next morning we saw the drag marks down the alley into your garage". We all had a good laugh about it and had some beer and Johnsonville brats. :)

It's looking pretty rough now though.... That was 5 years ago.

-
Back