For A Bodies Only.com email addresses.

-
Adam, I am new here. Just bought my first MOPAR. (I guess my pickup qualifies as a mopar so it my second) Just dragged it home 2 weeks ago. As you can see it need to be put back together but has fresh paint and drivetrain. (rebuilt 8 3/4" straped to the back of trailer) Do you have any more pics of your fastback you could PM me? I just fell in love with these fastbacks.

freshayr said:
Adam, I am new here. Just bought my first MOPAR. (I guess my pickup qualifies as a mopar so it my second) Just dragged it home 2 weeks ago. As you can see it need to be put back together but has fresh paint and drivetrain. (rebuilt 8 3/4" straped to the back of trailer) Do you have any more pics of your fastback you could PM me? I just fell in love with these fastbacks.

Is this enough?

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/gallery/Cuda

got any more? :mrgreen: just kidding. i looked at every one. thanks. how long have you had it? what kind of HP are you getting out of the 340?

I've had the car for about 7 years. Those pictures are from the last year, year and half.

Not sure how much power its making. Maybe 325. Its pretty mild right now actually. I've been collecting alot of parts for it though. I have a ton of work a head of me.

74sport, HangTenowner and cals64 your all set. User name is your email a 123456 is the temporary passwords. Change them asap.

-
Back