For A Bodies User Name

-
While I was stationed in Korea, the bars there had this vicious mixed drink called a whitedawg. I took a liken to it and the rest is history:headbang:

megadeth rules
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4oXmwQrs7Q"]YouTube - ‪Megadeth - Moto Psycho‬‏[/ame]

i own a dump truck so earthmover came to life.....:rambo:

I own a printing shop, reflex blue ink is the ink that seems to get all over everything. An old printer told me that blue ink will jump 40 feet to get on you, so bluepressman.

Ask my dad, he came up with it for my first screen name back when AOL instant messenger was "in". Since then its just stuck.

I am from Alabama, thus bama. I am a barracuda man, especially the '65 Formula S, so cuda. It was inspired by the time I wrote barracuda and my sloppy handwriting made the double r's look like an m. Anna, what part of Alabama?

bad440 has been my username on everything since 98 had a 70 b body with a rossi recipe 440 loved that engine....

Mine's pretty clear..

I have a 70 Dart and my name is Mike. I use it on every forum, and it never seems to be taken.

DSC02742.jpg

The '64 GT hardtop is the first of my 'penance' Darts...

I've been feeling guilty about selling the family wagon I grew up with (they got it a week before they got me) since 1986...if Dad had gotten one with the 273, I might just've kept it...or if forabodiesonly.com and/or slantsix.org were around back then to help me figure out how to get the /6 to not feel like Dad's car...

So, I finally got to where I could pick up a play car...was looking for a wagon, but found a GT first...just found the wagon (a 270, as we had, but our wagon was much better optioned) in May...gathering parts to do both of them (one staying /6, one going 340).

BTW, if anybody's got some early 60s under dash Chrysler A/C units they're not too proud of to sell at an affordable price...

John

I painted a "ghost image" Grim Reaper on the hood of my 64 Barracuda with slightly different shades of pearl. The Reaper was always lookin' for a Ford or Chebby to take away. People who didn't really know me, but knew my car called the car Grim Reaper and soon the owner and operator got to be known by that name. So here I am as Grimreaper!

My first a body ,67 cuda notch. Paid 125 4 a rolling shell.Picked up a atlas reman 360/727 combo.Hooker comps,road runner converter.First pass at Famoso,13.99 at 100.Everyone called it a bomb.I miss that car.Hence, the name.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4oXmwQrs7Q"]‪Megadeth - Moto Psycho‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

My Scamps 318 was bored out .020. Which comes to 321 cubes. Thus 321Scamp.

Short for the name of my Company been using it for years SKY Powersports. Suzuki, Kawasaki, Yamaha.

A body wagon shortened to abdywgn. didn't end up with one (would have liked the Aussie version of the 69 Dart wagon) but did get it's cousin, a 73 Hornet Sportabout. let's see how difficult it'll be to put the A-body driveline in the car,360,4-speed and 8-3/4.

-
Back