For all you Gilligan's Island fans...

-
Here' more trivia for you Rob. The first season shot in black and white showed them cruising out of the harbor during the intro. In the background the flag is at half staff. Know why?

Day after Kennedy was shot (guess I should have read thru th rest before posting) seen this somewhere on Gillian trivia

Told my wife I should have named our dog Gilligan since he was my little buddy

ALWAYS Mary Ann, seen her on a talk show a while back, 70's and still hot

Maryanne, still.

Ever see the Twilight Zone episode where the people ended up looking like their inside true selves?
Nuff said.

I've seen Dawn on Fox & Friends a few times and always a class act. I get the feeling Tina's demons are very real... man she has not aged well.

I love this thread. Mary Anne from the beginning.

I recently watched an old Gunsmoke that had Ken Curtis before he was Festus. He played a debonair bad guy.

Ever see the Twilight Zone episode where the people ended up looking like their inside true selves?
The one with the voodoo mask? Nearly every episode was genius.

The one when where the partygoers reveal their fears and weaknesses when the player piano plays is cool.

Another vote for Mary anne....I always jac....uhh..liked her best even when I was a sperm.

The episodes with Vito Scotti the count.....

images

Maryanne, still.

Nuff said.

x2 with Maryanne

poor ginger looks like her face caught fire and someone beat it out with a chain .

I love this thread. Mary Anne from the beginning.

I recently watched an old Gunsmoke that had Ken Curtis before he was Festus. He played a debonair bad guy.

Getting off subject with Ken Curtis, but he had quite a career before Gunsmoke. Several movies, and a singer. Lead singer with The Sons Of The Pioneers, And also sang with The Tommy Dorsey Band. Back on subject, I watched Gilligan's Island faithfully when I was a kid. Mary Ann then and always.

-
Back