-
Status
Not open for further replies.

'68-340-S

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I hate to do it, but it's for the best. I'm selling my 2005 Ram 1500 quad cab. here the options it has: 4X4, p/s, a/c, cruise, tilt, am/fm/cd player, power windows & locks, drivers power seat, sliding rear window, fog lights, the SLT package, alum rims. I've put alot of time and money into this truck and added the following : wheel flairs (oem), leveling kit, vent shades, bug guard, Lear fiberglass bed cover ( not one of the cheap ones ), bed rail covers, sport front bumper... I still have the original in great shape, K&N cold air intake, Super Chip reprogramer, modified 6.1ltr t. body, true dual exhaust (with stainless tips), shorty crate motor style plug wires, Bridgestone Dualer A/T Revo tires (P285/70R17), black led tail lights and third brake light, black headlights, R/T emblem on grill, I removed all the emblems on the truck but the Rams head on the tail gate, rear oem wheel well liners, Westin black step bars, I used a roll in bed liner kit ( I'll never do that myself again lol ), new (this summer) ceramic pads and sloted rotors front and rear.
The truck get regular maint. Both diffs have been serviced with synthetic fluid, plugs were replaced @ 30K with Champion double platinum plugs ( that's when the wires were changed, It get an oil changed every 3K with Castrol synthetic blend 5w20 and a Mopar filter. It does not have the tow package or a hitch, I do have a factory wireing kit for trailer lights and a brake control. I have all the stuff I've taken off the truck if you want to go back to stock... with some exceptions like the exhaust. The only reason I'm selling is to get rid of the debt I owe on the truck and pay off other bills, as some of you know I recently went through a divorce and now I'm trying to get back on my feet and with some luck I'll be able to continue on my other projects ( mainly the '68). I've compaired other similar trucks that are more stock and I feel my asking price is fair $18K.
With everything that I've been through lately I don't have it in me to fight with others over the price, so if any one has any issues with this please move on.
What the truck does need: windsheild has a crack, I can have it replaced or am willing to take the replacment price off the truck, the paint needs a good buffing and polish ( light scratches here and there... they'll come right out, I haven't had the time) I wanted to keep the radio and will put the stock cd player back in, unless other agreements are made. I can email pics or send them from my cell phone ( I have Verizion) if you are interested. you can pm me or call my cell 574-360-2103 ( I don't answer while at work), I will return any calls.
Thanks
P.S. I dont beat the crap out of this truck and it it in very good shape, but when I "blow out a little carbon" (lol) it doesn't have a problem going 0-60 in 7sec. flat.

I don't know how to post them...much less resize them. I can email them to you. All pics I have or can get if needed are with my cell phone. I fogot to mention the milage... it has 51,557 as it sits in my driveway right now.

I sent four pics your way. let me know if they came through.
Just so everyone knows, I don't smoke and don't let anyone else do so in the truck.

here are the pics, nice looking truck

GetAttachment.jpg

GetAttachment2.jpg

GetAttachment3.jpg

Good luck, Ive been trying to sell my 04 Hemi 2500 quad cab for $14K for all most 3 months.

I guess we both need some luck. What are you going to end up driveing when your truck is gone? I'll be in my Neon.... It's a fun car.
17K, Anyone?

Im hoping to sell it for enough to have a bit of cash left over to pick up a beater. Probably a 2000-2002 Subaru Forster or Outback.

I feel your pain. Im not even getting emails anymore. Its been on here for 4 months and Craigslist as well.

Its a nice looking truck though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back