-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Efren

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hoping to find a new home for my wagon. go to the link provided for details. This car is turn key and you can drive it anywhere from anywhere. Hope it doesn't end up as a parts car but that is your choice. Brand new rubber for spring fling show. You can buy a later model car but not neccesarily a newer one.
http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.org/ml-efrin63.html

cool little wagon and a great story

good luck on your sale

What you are looking to get for it might help sell it

Hi Doug, good to hear from you again. I can't seem to figure out how to get into my ad to add the price. got any ideas? Anyway, since I last saw you, I got lucky and picked up nos r/ tail lite lenses for the ole waggy on ebay. This is the first time I have ever seen anyone have a set. I was hoping to have found a buyer but what I feared the most has begun to happen. I am spending more money to upgrade a few things. I discovered a set of Coy wheels 17 inch at 250.00 each for the chromies. This and a set of tti headers are being considered. Man I sure hope someone saves me from myself before I get to the point of no return.

Have a great day!

Efren

Thanks for looking at Waggy. I am asking 10,200.00 but I can't figure out how to edit the ad.

Efren- what a cool read! My first intinctive thought was that it would be a great tow wagon for my altered wheelbase Dart! What a nice wagooooon!

Hello Funny Car Farmer, thanks for the cool comment. Your altered wheel base Dart would look great behind Waggy. God who knows, I may deliver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back