-
Status
Not open for further replies.

1Dart2NV

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello MOPAR Community - I have for sale a 1964 Plymouth Sport Fury - It's not a big time show car - but is an excellent driver !!! It only has 64,000 original miles - it's all numbers correct (engine,tranny,rear end) Runs & drives down the road great - The engine is a 318 "Y" block - Has a rebuilt 727 transmission with less the 1k miles - Brand new dual exhaust. The undercarriage is very solid with only a small patch panel drivers front - The only body work that I know of was to the right rear quarter panel - backed into at a car cruise. It was also repainted & is what we call a 20 footer. I'm sure a good block sanding & buff would work wonders. It has a Red & White factory bucket seat / console interior - definately needs both door panels. The rest of the interior is quite nice including the headliner. Sorry the Sport Fury side trim is gone - believe it or not - the pervious owner threw it out because he couldn't find the quarter trim after the accident - so decide to delete all side trim. It has power steering - but that's about it. Like I said - you can drive this Sport Fury anywheres you want - fit it up as you go. Front end is tight - all parts needed replaced & has just been aligned. New rear springs & load leveler shocks. As you can see - it has later model Mopar rally rims - but I do have 2 of the original spinner hub caps if you want them. Also Legendary is now making door panels in the correct design for the 64 Sport Fury - not sure how much. Saw them advertised in this month Hemmings Classic Car magazine. I asking $6,500 which I believe is a fair price. You can contact me by emailing [email protected] for more info & pictures - Or you can call Dan at 845-473-9300 days 845-546-5523 nights & weekends.

DSC04764.jpg

DSC04768.jpg

DSC04773.jpg

DSC04771.jpg

I wish this was posted this past Sept when I was looking but now I'm in the middle of my Duster . I'm going to ask anyway , where are you located , do you have any other photo's and are you flexable on the price . Oh ya great car .

I think that is still considered a B body.????? Wanna trade for a dart!? I LOVE 64 Fury's. I passed on one a couple years ago- Still dont really know why...

that was my dads first car, the same color and all, he would love to buy that car, do you have pics of the engine, and the trunk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back