-
Status
Not open for further replies.

BillO

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Original 1971 Dodge Demon 340 numbers matching. 727 Auto with 8.75 323 Gears, Factory Power Steerin and brakes, Autumn Bronze, White Stripes, Black interior with Gray inserts. Very Nice Glass and Interior ,rust Free I have the build sheet.
Original North Carolina Car brought to New England in 1992 according to the documents I have it was restored in 1993 and has since had less them 10,000 miles on it. Car is not a trailer Queen but I very Very nice driver. E-mail me if you have any questions [email protected] car is located in Manchester Ct.
Asking $18,000 or Best Offer

Very nice and beautiful color! I think I seen this car on eBay earlier in the year.

Very nice car.

Obviously you are going in a little different direction with respect to this car or the hobby?

Car looks great; anything wrong with the car that made you change your mind about keeping the car?

There's nothing wrong with the car I thought I would use it more then I did.

no, a friend of mine owned it.
if i could have afforded it .i would have bought it.

No This Car was on E-Bay back in May 09 and was located in Springfield Massachusetts

Original 1971 Dodge Demon 340 numbers matching. 727 Auto with 8.75 323 Gears, Factory Power Steerin and brakes, Autumn Bronze, White Stripes, Black interior with Gray inserts. Very Nice Glass and Interior ,rust Free I have the build sheet.
Original North Carolina Car brought to New England in 1992 according to the documents I have it was restored in 1993 and has since had less them 10,000 miles on it. Car is not a trailer Queen but I very Very nice driver. E-mail me if you have any questions [email protected] car is located in Manchester Ct.
Asking $18,000 or Best Offer
Very Nice, where are you located ?

I have been getting an unbelievable number of e-mails about my car, I could certainly answer your questions quicker if you gave me a call or if you e-mailed me your phone number and i could call you back.
Thank you
Bill
860-645-7138

I have a feeling some member here is going to buy it. Also that's another color that you don't see Demons wearing much of.

John

I had a 4sp twin (+ go wing and buckets ) to that car in the early 80's .

Great color scheme !!!

Car is still available looking for offers before I put it away for the Winter
Bill
860-645-7138

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back