0   0   0
Contact seller
As always thanks for Looking :wav:

Update: $400.00 I will not lower this because of the stuff I am including:

Not a running car !

The car came with 2 dogdish wheel covers see pic
I have both Front fenders removed and theirs a car cover on it
Been on all winter :banghead:

Selling Due to Lack of Time and Money - Hate to sell, but In our neighborhood I can't work on it. :-({|=

SEE PICTURES FOR CONDITION

For Sale In Lancaster, Pa 17601

Inspection Ran out Last year

"NOTE" Before I purchased the car the owner of the car had a small fender bender which dented the inner fender, "outer fender replaced", and dent in the front bumper "but he fixed it" but he gave me a spare bumper. has new hood, header panel,

I have two sets of keys for the car and 1-locking gas cap key

For Sale a Gold Metallic 1973 Dodge Dart Swinger 2dr 225 sl6 "Slant 6" 904 Automatic Transmission, front disk brakes, Black bench seats, Interior, 7-1/4 2.76 rear factory window "tint" 1-barrel carb, I do have a 318 ci engine, 1-barrel carb, which I may include "see below" . The 318ci was untested and was given to me for nothing. So I have no idea of the condition or which car it came from or hp, torque etc. I have The Original Owners Manual, but no speakers or radio, except the stock radio untested.

"the car is not drivable"

"will need to be towed"

NO DELIVERY

:poke:

NEEDS: interior, fenders, engine overhaul + parts, radiator, driver + passenger - floor pans "both rusted", front inner fender "damaged + rusted" exhaust, radio + antenna, 2-qtr panels, the seats are "ok", The a/c was not working and was removed, the line going into the car is broke off, the heat worked, gauges work, car smoked due to leaky head gask. and exhaust seal at header. Misc. small parts + screws that were missing. May be more. Oh and needs Tires, headliner ok, needs starter "gave to friend with a 72 Dart To pass insp., factory speakers were dust when I removed them They can be purchased on www.ebay.com or www.paddockparts.com, theres many other sites to buy the parts also.

Serious Buyers Only Please !!! :glasses5:

If your interested send me a message or Email me at

[email protected] :computer:

Paid $810.00 on Ebay. I am selling it for $400.00 firm

For $400.00 I will include :318ci engine from unknown car, trunk lid + door from a 1975 Dodge Dart Swinger it was a 2dr, and anything else Dart related I have

still Many usable parts. Have original Ebay printout

The 318ci alone is worth a good $200.00 at least, its nearly complete engine and has "surface rust" I will include pics when i find them.

1cacf727.jpg

318ENGINE3.jpg

1973DARTRUST2.jpg

6351cb56.jpg

769644d1.jpg

a71bf06d.jpg

a333015a.jpg

BACKOFDART4.jpg

BACKOFDART6.jpg

BODYMISC14.jpg

DOGDISHWHEELS2.jpg

DARTINTERIOR14.jpg

CYLINDERHEADMISC3.jpg

c786ede8.jpg

c8e5f1da.jpg

ENGINEAPART40.jpg

ENGINEAPART41.jpg

ENGINEAPART42.jpg

fb874d11.jpg

picture003.jpg

picture013.jpg

picture033.jpg

The spare Body parts: door, trunk are also worth around $400.00 Trunk lid Rust free "painted silver metallic + clear coated underside" primed top trunk lid around $250.00, Door, $150.00 I compared some prices on ebay and asked around.

The engine has very low original miles, If you have time and patience this engine will run like new. Because its Been kept in pretty good condition "not the best" but an overhaul or maybe even some new parts, could fix this baby up nice.

I will include the paperwork that came with the car and some extra stuff I made up

Receipts, Microsoft Doc., etc.

ONCE AGAIN THE CAR DOES NOT RUN ! :poke:

WILL NEED TO BE TOWED !

NO DELIVERY !

when I purchased this car I was told the floors were fixed. LOL it was a metal cake pan and expanding foam, same with qtrs expanding foam.

I like to let you know what your getting into. Thats why I tell you / and show you the pics

:read2:

The "firm" I spoke of was the price, But the price is $400.00 now Thanks.

I was just going to say that if anyone was interested in a complete front clip, floorpans and rear quarter sheetmetal off a '72 Dart, to contact me (in CA) but I just noticed that you were in PA. Offer still stands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back