-
Status
Not open for further replies.

340sport

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Contact seller
Winter is coming, I know, it's 100 degrees outside. Anyway, I am listing my 98 Dodge Ram 1500 for sale. 5.2, automatic, 4WD, 8' bed, regular cab, Sport package, 75,800 miles. Has towing package, bed liner, power windows and locks, cruise control, tilt wheel, A/C, heated mirrors, 16" wheels, remote start and keyless entry. The tires have about 15,000 miles on them. New front brakes and rotors installed on July 6. Needs a rear bumper due to rust and could use a paint job. Door rust is minimal. I've already done the plenum gasket and thermostat change. Rockford Fosgate component set in the doors and Panasonic CD player go along too. It's been a real good truck for me, but my family requires more room now.

NADA shows retail at $6200. I am asking $4400 as it sits.
I bought it in 2001 with 38,000 miles on it and it has been well maintained through-out.

Located in Maryland
PM with and questions or offers.

Attachments

• DSCN0976 (Small).JPG
    76.4 KB · Views: 486
  • DSCN0977 (Small).JPG
    64 KB · Views: 469
Winter is coming, I know, it's 100 degrees outside. Anyway, I am listing my 98 Dodge Ram 1500 for sale. 5.2, automatic, 4WD, 8' bed, regular cab, Sport package, 75,800 miles. Has towing package, bed liner, power windows and locks, cruise control, tilt wheel, A/C, heated mirrors, 16" wheels, remote start and keyless entry. The tires have about 15,000 miles on them. New front brakes and rotors installed on July 6. Needs a rear bumper due to rust and could use a paint job. Door rust is minimal. I've already done the plenum gasket and thermostat change. Rockford Fosgate component set in the doors and Panasonic CD player go along too. It's been a real good truck for me, but my family requires more room now.

NADA shows retail at $6200. I am asking $4400 as it sits.
I bought it in 2001 with 38,000 miles on it and it has been well maintained through-out.

Located in Maryland
PM with and questions or offers.

I would think that with that low miles it would sell. It may be gas prices that is stopping it right now but you are right, winter will be here before you know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back