-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cudapete

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
For sale is my '03 dodge ram 1500. Its a 4 door short box SLT. Truck has a 4.7 auto with 72,500 miles on it. Oil is changed every 3000 miles and the trans has been serviced regularly. Options include power locks mirrors and windows, heated mirrors, power drivers seat, electric adjustable pedals, sliding window, a/c, cruise, tilt and am/fm casette. Also has remote start, spray on bed liner and hard tonneau cover. New parts include all new ball joints, u-joints, fuel pump, front and rear brakes, front brake lines, new manifold studs and gaskets, new clutch fan, serpentine belt, plugs and air filter. Also has a stainless magna flow cat back exhaust system. Interior is clean and free of tears and stains. There are a couple discolorations in the carpet in a few spots but thats it (I keep old floor mats which are stained up on top of factory dodge mats up front and can be seen in the pic). The tonneau was new last year and is painted body color. Also had the grill painted body color and had the hood blacked out in the center with 4.7 magnum callouts just to make the truck unique, there is a little bit of some small bubbles just starting to show on the box wheel well lips but not bad. I bought this truck with intentions on keeping it for a long time so its been well maintained and cared for. The reason for sale is I 'd like to get a 3/4 ton. Truck looks and runs great and is very dependable. Comes with reciepts and service record of everything since I've had the truck along with the car fax sheet from the dealer when I bought it. Asking $11,500 obo Open to offers. no trades
Truck is located in zip code 14136

Attachments

• DSCN1007 2.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 128
  • DSCN1008 2.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 124
  • DSCN1009 2.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 128
  • DSCN1010 2.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 137
  • DSCN1011 2.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 131