For sale 65 dart "charger"

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
The current picture of the rear is real hard to see if it has the cutout.

When I did the exhaust I tucked the tips up as tight as I could because I don't like them to hang way down. Thanks Cody and mike for the encouraging words.

Hope you don't think I'm questioning if the car is legit. I'm seriously interested, but haven't touched an early A body since I sold my 65 273-4 4speed back about 21yrs ago in Austin, Tx. So I'm looking for really clean details to evaluate it from a distance.
So do you still have the original 273 from the car?

When I got the car the engine had been replaced a long time ago. In 91 the car was stolen and completely stripped. The guy that owned the car bought it back because the insurance company totaled it because being that parts are not that readily available. The owner then bought a slant six car and transferred all the body parts over and had it repainted and new motor and trans installed. Even though it was not wrecked it still got a salvidged title. It's a really nice car but not perfect by any means. I'm not trying that hard to sell it because my wife and I love cruising it around and getting neck breaking stares. So if it sells great but if not it will see a full spring and summer of cruises and car shows.

Hey, did you come up with anymore pics of the car? I am still interested, but would need to see some more details of the car's condition to make a proper evaluation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back